LiveWell Balance Test

Print

Are you living well?

There is an easy, quick survey that you can take to determine which dimensions of wellness you are doing well in and which need more attention.

Here's some sample questions from the LiveWell Balance Test. (The entire test can be found online at http://wellness.ucsd.edu/survey/)

1. Never
2. Seldom/ Occasionally
3. Sometimes
4. Frequently
5. Always or Almost Always

Physical:
  • I maintain healthy eating patterns.
  • I eat at leat 5 servings of fresh fruit and vegetables a day.

Spiritual:

  • I have a sense of purpose in my life.
  • I spend time reflecting or meditating.

Social:

  • I am involved in at least one university or community group.
  • I have at least one meaningful relationship.

Emotional:

  • I find healthy ways to cope with stress (exercise, relaxation, social support).
  • I am able to cope with feelings of sadness and worry.

Intellectual:

  • I find my academic life fulfilling.
  • I know how to access academic resources when necessary.

Occupational:

  • I manage my time effectively.
  • I have confidence in my job searching skills (resume writing, interviewing, etc.).

Environmental:

  • I spend time outdoors enjoying nature.
  • I have adopted water saving habits.

Financial:

  • I budget my funds so that I don't run out of money.
  • I am never late on my credit card, tuition/ fees, other payments.


Bookmark and Share



0 comments:

Post a Comment